MacWorld Article Images
Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Here are several images I mocked up of what I want my lead article images to look like. All the nature photos are mine. The iMac is quick cutout image from the internet. I plan on photographing my iMac tomorrow.

This is a photograph from Triberg, Germany I took 1.5 years ago while vacationing. Amazing town with a beautiful waterfall following through it. I want to use it as my cover, but am attempting to execute another idea. I'll probably end up using it at the beginning of my article as a full page. Definitely my favorite photo I have.

Stone Mountain. My favorite photo from my shoot yesterday.

The Grand Canyon of the east, located in Alabama. Yes you read that right...who knew Alabama was so beautiful?

Piedmont Park. Took this Thursday. Obviously need to make the log look less photoshoped.
Some of the images will end up with laptops instead of iMacs. Just wanted to see how they'd look.

This is a photograph from Triberg, Germany I took 1.5 years ago while vacationing. Amazing town with a beautiful waterfall following through it. I want to use it as my cover, but am attempting to execute another idea. I'll probably end up using it at the beginning of my article as a full page. Definitely my favorite photo I have.

Stone Mountain. My favorite photo from my shoot yesterday.

The Grand Canyon of the east, located in Alabama. Yes you read that right...who knew Alabama was so beautiful?

Piedmont Park. Took this Thursday. Obviously need to make the log look less photoshoped.
Some of the images will end up with laptops instead of iMacs. Just wanted to see how they'd look.

Post a Comment