Denim Typeface
Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Friday, October 2, 2009 at 1:25 PM
The first job I ever had was working at the clothing store Buckle. I spent my days folding endless walls of denim making $5.50 an hour. Never thought it'd come in handy when graphic designing.


This was only a first attempt. I am going to refine a few letters so they are more readable (such as A, F, J, L, E, & T).


This was only a first attempt. I am going to refine a few letters so they are more readable (such as A, F, J, L, E, & T).

bad ass
Agreeing with Pattie, this is totally awesome right here Barron! :)
i think the "G" is the most interesting one. nice job brohan.
^ Interesting. The G was actually the hardest one to make.
pretty friggin amazing.
Barron, this is so good!! Very creative and fun to read.
Wow - great job! Very innovative on several of the letters - especially G and Q.