Blog Assignment Seven: Printed Inspiration
Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Saturday, October 3, 2009 at 2:35 PM
Due to the amount of time I spend designing, I can't say I have time to sit back, relax, and enjoy a novel. However, I recently finished a book entitled, "The Book Thief." Although the storyline was amazing, the book cover failed to deliver a strong concept.

I've been looking at many magazines to inspire me for my print and editorial design class. I have discovered I am very inspired by Dwell, Loft Life, and Good magazine. Although my magazine is not an architectural magazine, I feel they will help me create a modern and clean layout with ample white space.


I've been looking at many magazines to inspire me for my print and editorial design class. I have discovered I am very inspired by Dwell, Loft Life, and Good magazine. Although my magazine is not an architectural magazine, I feel they will help me create a modern and clean layout with ample white space.


Post a Comment