skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
|
Online Portfolio
Barroncuda's Blog
Little's Stationery Final Layout
Posted by
barroncuda
| | Posted On Monday, March 16, 2009 at
12:55 PM
Here is my final collection of Little's Market Stationery :D
1 comments
Comments:
There are 1 comments for Little's Stationery Final Layout
Lauren Wiginton
says...
This is so cute! I love the little paper bag that covers the business card.
Posted on:
March 22, 2009 at 2:19 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio Review
Get the
Countdown Clock
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(112)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(16)
Ad Layouts
Simply Organic Meat
Ad Photos
Final Construction Paper Pieces II
Final Construction Paper Pieces I
Little's Ads
Construction Paper Artist
Ubiquity
Little's Stationery Final Layout
Awesome Ad
Final Stationery Concept
Melanie had shared these amazing vegetable sculptu...
Little's Stationery Final 2 Concepts
Since I will no longer be designing Radial ads, I ...
RIP Radial
Toast Your Screen
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
Inspiration
Design Boom
Graphic Exchange
Loudreams
The Dieline
Toxel
Yanko Design
Followers
This is so cute! I love the little paper bag that covers the business card.