
This is my favorite image of my 3 ads and will be used for the 8x10 advertisement.

Capturing this image was tricky due to the reflectiveness of the cheese grater. There are some harsh shadows, but nothing too major that Photoshop can't fix. I love how well the texture showed up on the cheese which makes it look like it was actually grated :D

This image was not so friendly. Getting my 3 clamp lights to illuminate all the objects was an impossible task. I'm going to have to head back to Lowe's and buy a few more because the colors are not correct. It was quite disappointing since this is ad depicts the items I spent the most time making. I really hope with more lighting it comes out just as amazing as the others.
i love it. I cant wait to see the ads with txt :)
wow you are crafty
-IWH
these are so neat! this must have taken a looooong time.