
New layout for 8.5x11 Ad. Much happier with the flow and nothing looks like it is floating. Still need to work on the copy.

The logo is giving me major issues on this ad. Still not sure where its going to end up. I will probably we taking new photos and rearranging the items so there is a space for it to be placed. I also will be creating a peak on the pile of cheese so there is not that huge dead white space in the middle.

Placing the logo on the ad is giving me trouble as well. I believe I will be retaking this photo with a "garden tag" so I can then place my logo on it. The scale will be off, but not sure how else to solve the issue; except for a huge rectangle on the side.
let the logos free stand like you have in the first one. I do like the placement of the type and logo in the first ad. I think it really looks great at the bottom. Ill continue to think about the other 2 and see if I can give u any suggestions.