
Version A: I changed the image at the bottom of the stationery and am much happier. Before it was the image of the farm and now it is a redrawn image of Carrol Street.

Version B: In this version I removed the boarder. I was having issues making the image look grounded instead of looking like it was floating. I was able to resolve the problem by bleeding the image off the stationery. However, I still do not feel it fits cohesively with my other pieces since they all have boarders. The lack of a boarder gives it a more modern look, which is not why I am trying to achieve. Any suggestions?
I personally like the one with a border and I don't feel like the image is floating. It fits within the border just like everything else. i feel the stationery without the border is a bit less cohesive, and i look at both of them side by side and miss the border in the second one.