i love how you solved this since last crit! it was a really good decision to wrinkle the paper and give it torn edges.only thing is there's a typo!- doesn'totherwise, looks great.
super typo!!! mwhahaha, only laughing because you call me out on it all the time. we would never win the spelling bee. anyways i like this a lot, and it looks professional. i really like this poster and im gonna let you finish...all time!
YES!!! Much better with the copywrite! :) The moment I read the line, it grabbed my attention. Won't address the typo issue...I just want to say this is much better bro! :) Awesome job!
The multiple typos have since been fixed and the I've adjusted the layout a bit. Much, much happier :D
OMG! I love it. So awesome and I love the tag lines.
i love how you solved this since last crit! it was a really good decision to wrinkle the paper and give it torn edges.
only thing is there's a typo!- doesn't
otherwise, looks great.
super typo!!! mwhahaha, only laughing because you call me out on it all the time. we would never win the spelling bee. anyways i like this a lot, and it looks professional. i really like this poster and im gonna let you finish...all time!
YES!!! Much better with the copywrite! :) The moment I read the line, it grabbed my attention.
Won't address the typo issue...I just want to say this is much better bro! :) Awesome job!
The multiple typos have since been fixed and the I've adjusted the layout a bit. Much, much happier :D
OMG! I love it. So awesome and I love the tag lines.