H1N1 Personals
Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Looking for a hot date?

I decided to go in a different direction for this poster and created personals for some single H1N1 virus strands looking for a date. The poster is designed similar to how personals would appear in a newspaper.

In this version, I added a little more character to the headline. Not sure if I like the strict grid system I designed in the first one or enjoy the playfulness of this headline. Thoughts?

I decided to go in a different direction for this poster and created personals for some single H1N1 virus strands looking for a date. The poster is designed similar to how personals would appear in a newspaper.

In this version, I added a little more character to the headline. Not sure if I like the strict grid system I designed in the first one or enjoy the playfulness of this headline. Thoughts?

Post a Comment