H1N1 Poster 180
Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Friday, September 25, 2009 at 12:03 PM
I have continued to work on redesigning my H1N1 poster and give it a "doorway." I am still struggling, but while working on it was inspired to try designing a poster with a different concept. I took inspiration from the movie poster She's the Man I'm sure you'll agree this poster is far more successful (although it's still not perfect). I feel there are some readability issues, but maybe its only because you can't see it full size on screen. I'll have to see how it looks printed. Questions, comments, concerns?





Bute-iful dahling...
Congrats on yo' Job and I'll see you in the morning.
I like the top choice better for the typography. The typeface in the bottom reminds me more of technology than game wise. And while there are target video games out there, the feel and look for this dartboard doesn't remind me of a video game. Makes me feel more like an actual dartboard you see in bars.
I like how you carry the story further in the second strip, and it gets closer to the middle of the board...the focal point: H1N1. Maybe the same length for both "H1N1 Virus isn't a Game" and the sentence below it? Just a thought. Other than that though, this concept has many possibilities for you to push further if you desire! :) Keep workin' hard bro!
I like the top better because of the font used :)