Wired & Fired

Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 3:29 PM


Wired & Fired is a create your own pottery place. They have a beverage bar inside for while you create your artwork and when you come back to pick up your piece (if its a mug) you can take a drink to go. Coffee is the main drink of choice; which is where wired comes from.

To incorporate the coffee theme I tried using Old English (the New York Times type) to allude to coffee along with another newspaper typeface. They don't mix well. I tried sticking to just one newspaper looking typeface to make it more cohesive, but its still looking too similar to the original. I like the idea of using a vase as the & sign, but am still trying to come up with other ways to say pottery without lots of pottery images.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Wired & Fired

Post a Comment