skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
|
Online Portfolio
Barroncuda's Blog
Radial Colors
Posted by
barroncuda
| | Posted On Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at
8:26 PM
I don't feel the shade of green is quite right yet. Leaning more toward the orange or blue.
1 comments
Comments:
There are 1 comments for Radial Colors
heath hancock
says...
Mr. Barron! Ha ha. This is coming along very nicely. I like the modern look to it.
Posted on:
January 29, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio Review
Get the
Countdown Clock
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(112)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(12)
Radial Colors
Cabbagetown Market
New Radial Ideas
Wired & Fired
Bang On
I spent some time this weekend venturing to new st...
No title
No title
Previous Work
Potential Clients
5 Best Logos
5 Worst Logos
Inspiration
Design Boom
Graphic Exchange
Loudreams
The Dieline
Toxel
Yanko Design
Followers
Mr. Barron! Ha ha. This is coming along very nicely. I like the modern look to it.