When did everything become so ginormous? Or do we just have tiny hands?

Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Friday, November 20, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Vicki and I headed out for an evening of shopping to get inspiration for our packages. Apparently, someone must have slipped some of the same magical juice into our drinks as in Alice in Wonderland because everything we found was ginormous!

Life-sized Mr. Snuffles! (shout out to Melanie).

Hmm, what should I put into my 1 gallon penguin mug Vicki?

Would these 5 pound bags of coffee be of any help?

I love these tremendously large socks, but how will I ever fit them into my shoes?

Problem solved!

Bee's shoes are $300! LET'S GET 'EM!

R you serious!?!? Why is everything so gigantic?

Look at that monstrous skill.

Huge clothes pins...because everyone has a use for those.

Barron: "Vicki, how did you get that apple to grow so voluminous?"
Vicki: "With my colossal watering can of course!"


When we picked up the over-sized ear buds, we were not surprised to hear a Jay-Z song was on, "and the Jay-Z song was on!"

Finally, a glass that I can empty my entire box of wine into at once.


Comments:

There are 3 comments for When did everything become so ginormous? Or do we just have tiny hands?

Post a Comment