I like the direction that you made the typeface bigger in the ad...it's more legible to read this time around.
I think I prefer the bottom one than the top version, seeing it's the same thing (with the top having the photo). The top seems congested, as if the photo "has to be there". I don't think it has to be there, sort of speak.
With that said, either the middle or the bottom one for me. :)
I like the direction that you made the typeface bigger in the ad...it's more legible to read this time around.
I think I prefer the bottom one than the top version, seeing it's the same thing (with the top having the photo). The top seems congested, as if the photo "has to be there". I don't think it has to be there, sort of speak.
With that said, either the middle or the bottom one for me. :)