skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
|
Online Portfolio
Barroncuda's Blog
The Beginnings of Chris Pullman
Posted by
barroncuda
| | Posted On Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at
1:29 AM
I am obviously still missing the most important info, but it's a start. I took those tiny images and made them work!
1 comments
Comments:
There are 1 comments for The Beginnings of Chris Pullman
Tres Swygert
says...
I really like this concept a lot Barron! Did you shoot the television sets yourself? :)
Posted on:
January 26, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio Review
Get the
Countdown Clock
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(8)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(6)
Why We Hate Comic Sans
The Future Freaks Me Out!
Pullman Poster
The Beginnings of Chris Pullman
Music Video
Why must everyone attempt to change their logo the...
►
2010
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(112)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
Inspiration
Design Boom
Graphic Exchange
Loudreams
The Dieline
Toxel
Yanko Design
Followers
I really like this concept a lot Barron! Did you shoot the television sets yourself? :)