These are not too far off track with regards to creating a buzz or successful concept. I still don't understand the white shape to the left of the yellow sign with the car. I heard what you said at critique but I would remedy it some other way. I'm not sure I like the type/headline on top of the street sign either. You've got plenty of room to move it to the right side and allow the headline to be more obvious. The rear view mirror is a good idea along with the crack in the windshield....hits the mark but make sure you put "personal injury lawyers" someplace on the ads. otherwise the visual and message is lost...unless you say it somehow in the headline..."Personal Injury lawyers are closer than they appear" (I know, I know it sucks but Personal Injury lawyers has to be someplace or else it becomes an ad for Insurance and not Lawyers.
These are not too far off track with regards to creating a buzz or successful concept. I still don't understand the white shape to the left of the yellow sign with the car. I heard what you said at critique but I would remedy it some other way. I'm not sure I like the type/headline on top of the street sign either. You've got plenty of room to move it to the right side and allow the headline to be more obvious.
The rear view mirror is a good idea along with the crack in the windshield....hits the mark but make sure you put "personal injury lawyers" someplace on the ads. otherwise the visual and message is lost...unless you say it somehow in the headline..."Personal Injury lawyers are closer than they appear" (I know, I know it sucks but Personal Injury lawyers has to be someplace or else it becomes an ad for Insurance and not Lawyers.