Olive Oil Redesign
Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 1:12 AM
I never thought I'd say it, but all the stress and frustration was worth it! Words cannot describe how happy I am with the finished product. Can't wait to see all the other finished pieces tomorrow in critique! The best of luck to everyone transporting their packages in the monsoon!







*And just as a note of comparison: the original Spectrum olive oil bottle







*And just as a note of comparison: the original Spectrum olive oil bottle


Wow - this turned out really good! I hope it goes well in critique today! :)
grrrrrrrrrrrrr yum
great pics! loves it!
You did a beautiful job on this Barron. Lots of working through the difficulty of finding just the right paper and aesthetics for the product. I would so buy this if I saw it in Whole Foods. congrats!
looks great, best one