Posted by
barroncuda
|
|
Posted On Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 3:49 PM
All the ads now have copy! Everything now feels more comfortable and fits snugly. Additionally I changed the image of the cabbage and added a butter cream color to the background.
The background color change definitely makes it more engaging, instead of having a straight white drop. The cabbage really looks strong now too Barron, lovin' the color for it. :)
these ads are really great! I agree, im sure you already did this, but just move down the type. I would also suggest on the ad with the 3 plants to pull the body of text to the right. it is a little too close to the plants. the line spacing with the cutting board ad and the cheese i think is great! i would try to mimic that line spacing with the other ads it seems too far apart. oh and watch out for rivers! other than that they look great!
the copy definitely made a big difference! i think the paragraphs could be moved down a little bit from the word Organic. it looks a little tight.
These really look great but I agree with Sarah.. the paragraphs might looks better free standing :)
The background color change definitely makes it more engaging, instead of having a straight white drop. The cabbage really looks strong now too Barron, lovin' the color for it. :)
"Snugly" seems tight. I would encourage you to
move the new copy (which is great) down from the header a bit.
these ads are really great! I agree, im sure you already did this, but just move down the type. I would also suggest on the ad with the 3 plants to pull the body of text to the right. it is a little too close to the plants. the line spacing with the cutting board ad and the cheese i think is great! i would try to mimic that line spacing with the other ads it seems too far apart. oh and watch out for rivers! other than that they look great!