Radial Cards III
Posted by barroncuda | | Posted On Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 3:14 PM
I'm now indecisive between cards A & B. I love card A because the idea of the egg is very literal. On the other hand, I love the modern and more abstract approach shown in card B--and also the vertical orientation. In cards C & D I tried using two eggs, but the orientation gets lost. The back of card A I'm still working on, but am leaning toward 1--I feel it has more balance when the logo and information are in opposing corners.

I like design A the best, mainly because I really like zoomed in/cropped images... but also because the egg symbol you have on design B is supposed to be an 'a' and by having an a on the front of the card it doesn't make as much sense. but theyre looking really good! I think you can definitely see that it is a restaurant, especially now that you're seeing the logo on actual pieces.
i agree. A and 1 are my favorites too. :)